Gaining the skills and knowledge for success in a competitive market is key for career advancement. Whether returning to the workforce or as a graduate entering the business world, your interpersonal skills are important for enhancing your presence and professionalism.
Have you thought about advancing your career lately?
- Have you developed a personal profile to enhance your personal brand?
- When did you last update your resume to reflect your personal brand?
- Have you considered what to focus on when job searching?
- How skilled are you in conveying your brand, experience and value in an interview?
- How do you prepare for your new role?
- What works well in creating the best first impressions in your new role?
- How will you relate to your new co- workers and managers?
- How well do you network?
- How would you rate your flexibility to respond to change?
- How effectively do you communicate by email?
- What do we need to consider in managing social media to enhance our personal brand?
- Are you skilled at reading non verbal cues and interactions across cultures?
- How would you rate your ability to host and manage a perfect meeting/function or event?